- 09/16/2003 - secclab for linux gcc3
- 04/22/2003 - secclab for Netscape 7.x
- 04/22/2003 - secclab for Mozilla 1.0.1
SecClab PKI Utilities
Secclab is a XPCOM Component that implements some PKI functions. Secclab is open source and dually-licensed under the GNU General Public License
and the Mozilla Public License
. You can download and install Secclab from the Installation
- Sign/verify CMS detached Signatures from XUL applications
- Encrypt/Decrypt CMS encrypted messages from XUL applications
- CLABSignString, a cryptoSignText clone that enables in mozilla (and phoenix) form-sign feature.
- Interface to encode/decode ASN.1 messages.
- Interface for timestamp services.